I made some yummy banana bread yesterday. SO. YUMMY. Seriously. Oh man. So, I’m going to post the recipe I used. It’s super easy and it’s all homemade. Try it out! Let me know what you think! 🙂
Banana Nut Bread
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup mashed ripe bananas (2-3 medium)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (We don’t use these, and it still tastes great!)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of loaf pan., 9x5x3 inches.
Mix all ingredients; beat for 30 seconds. Pour into pan. Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. 65 to 70 minutes.
Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan.
Cool completely before slicing. To store, wrap and refrigerate no longer than 1 week.